Thursday, May 20, 2010

What's up

Well Jon, Hong and I (Goodwill) recently battle at Battle for Green, fun event, we lost quite early so it was kind of upsetting but no worries we will be bringing our A game to the next event. Which will Claws out II so come out and support.

Also if you are not busy this Thursday come check out Hip Hop Summit, I will be judging (first time) and Jon will be hosting so come out and have fun.




Last, but not least we have I Heart 17.42 shirts for sale if you just email us at 17.42Crew@gmail.com and we will be sure to get you a shirt.

P.S. If people are reading this site let me know by commenting so I can see how many people are actually reading this. And let me know some things you would like to see on the site. Thanks

-Will

No comments:

Post a Comment